The Data Value Formula eBook
Only if data are 'fit for purpose' and are actively used in business processes or decision-making, data can create business value. This value creation process is often difficult to grasp and inherently complex. Our e-book aims to unravel the complex value creation processes using a simple model – the Data Value Formula.
“It‘s frustrating that companies have a better sense of the value of their office furniture than their information assets.”
Douglas Laney, Technology Analyst at Gartner
Download the eBook Data Value Formula & Learn how:
- To create business value with 3 data drivers: data volume, data quality & data use.
- Your company can transform raw data into business outcomes.
Three keys to unlock your data's full potential
The Data Value Formula shows how data value can be determined and identifies three essential value drivers – data volume, data quality and data use. Based on the data value formula, companies can identify and design their future value-creating steps that transform raw data into business outcomes.
Request the eBook via the form below.
Interested in receiving ALL Summer Must-Reads to your inbox? Send in your request here via the campaign page. You will receive:
- Models and templates on Data Strategy and Data Excellence
- Recordings on Data Sharing, Data Excellence, Data Strategy and project cases
- Demo Request for our Data Quality Tools
- Cases on Data Sharing business value and an award-winning company project presentation
- Invite to our Live Webinar on Data Sharing