Data Sharing: The best way to better data
Data quality is fitness for use. In a business context, that means that data must meet business requirements in terms of accuracy, completeness, and up-to-dateness. Data is fit for use if the data-using business processes run smoothly.
For customer and vendor master data, fitness for use can be translated into knowing your customer and knowing your vendor. The better your master data represents real-world customers and vendors, the better your procurement, marketing, sales, and logistic objectives are met. In this article, we present Data Sharing, a new data management approach to increase your data quality at lower costs.
CDQ Summer Must-Reads 2021
This 6-pager is part of our Summer-Must-Reads. We have clustered our most requested pieces - on Data Quality and Data Management. During the months July and August, you can retrieve all these content pieces for FREE. Simply request the Data Sharing 6-pager via the form below or request ALL summer items via the campaign page.
Interested in receiving ALL Summer-Must-Reads to your inbox? Send in your request here. You will receive:
- Models and Templates on Data Strategy and the Data Excellence Model
- eBook 'The Data Value Formula'
- Recordings on Data Excellence, Data Strategy and partner project cases
- Demo request for our Data Quality Tools
- Cases on Data Sharing business value and an award-winning company project presentation
- Invite to a Live Webinar on Data Sharing