Do you have a passion for data management? And would you like to extend your knowledge and network joining data management representatives on real-life use cases? Then the CDQ 3-day training Modules might be a perfect fit! Our next Module coming up is on March 22-24.
On March 22 - 24 we will host a 3-day online training on governance and data quality management. During these 3 days you will learn how to design and run effective data management in digital and data-driven enterprises.
What to expect?
- Experts from CDQ AG and guest speakers from mature companies will share their experience and real-life use-cases.
- Structuring and explanation of key data management concepts.
- Deep-dive into definition and deployment of data management roles and responsibilities for different organizational models.
- Approach to design of data KPIs – from data content quality to data processes performance with their implementation aspects.
- Working groups to bring concepts into practice.
Training Module details
- Target group: Data Managers, Project Managers, Data Stewards, Data Architects
- When: March, Tue 22 - Thu 24
- Time: 08:30 - 13:00 CET
- Costs: CHF 2,150
- Language: English
More information and registration!
Our experienced trainers Tobias Pentek and Zib Korendo are looking forward to your registration! Register here ►
Or find out more about the CDQ Academy Modules ►